miércoles, 29 de junio de 2011

Description of My Family

This is the description of my family, my family is a traditional family. My parents have been married for 24 years, 2 years married to my older sister was born, then I had mylast and my other sister, We are 3 women.
My older sister Mari Carmen is 23 years old, is already a degree in SocialCommunication, has a radio program and is producing a program.
My sister Maria Laura is about to graduate from college and come to study here inURBE law degree, she is 18.
My dad is working away from home, my mom is always in the house preparing food and waiting for us to come! We all live in a house, my house has 3 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, 1 room, 1 kitchen, 1 laundry room. It is a perfect home!






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario